Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Initiate, plan, execute training programs for every level of sales force;
- Deliver the training programs or projects according to the training schedule;
- Work closely with sales & marketing to propose training plans for upgrading team’s core competence & capabilities;
- Prepare regular training reports to evaluate the training programs results & effectiveness, and recommend program changes for enhancing staff performance in achieving the goals of the organization;
- Develop, coach sales team by in-house training programs & field visit training support to provide instant feedback for sales team;
- Develop, organize and maintain an updated database on training programs, manuals and related records/materials;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties in executing training initiatives;
- Take part in ad-hoc projects assigned by management.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Minimum 3 years solid training and development experience in FMCG industry; - With 3 years solid experience on sales managerial role;
- Holder of other professional training qualifications is definitely advantageous;
- Ability to work under pressure, challenging working environment and tackle problems in a positive way;
- Proficiency in MS Office including Powerpoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Action-oriented, energetic and participative in teamwork;
- Flexibility to work extra hours on weekends for staff activities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29