Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Identify and assess future and current training needs. Then plan, deploy, evaluate, develop and follow up training activities that address needs and expectations
- Check and ensure the quality of training procedures & activities in line with company & department regulations
- Design & deliver training programs (orientation, culture, soft-skills, management…)
- Coordinate with internal and external trainers, vendors to build up training contents and organize training activities.
- Coordinate with Center department and others to develop capabilities for sales/ customer service team; carry out training activities in terms of knowledge enhancement & soft skills for staffs and management level.
- Control the training budget, maintain accurate training records and databases.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- At least 3 years of experience in training, L&D.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and in English
- Well organized, good planning, good working attitude and positive thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and passionate about people development.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written, public speaking and presentation
- Customer service-minded, open-minded and result-oriented
- Potential in leadership skill
- Having working experience in education field is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 days annual leaves + 3 days team-building, lunch and mobile allowance provided.
- 100% paid salary, Vietnamese insurance during probation and premium healthcare package.
- 13th salary, performance bonus, team building allowance, company trips and more.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Professional training courses to develop expertise and gain the opportunity to work and learn from experienced leaders
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29