Mô tả công việc
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Taking minutes of meetings and consolidating into usable documents.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out various forms of research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Any other duties that result in smooth operational running of business and freeing up time for manager to focus on strategy and company growth.
- Assisting the HR team with duties such as: Recruiting, organizing documentation, handling internal issues alongside HRM, answering or resolving Visa/Work Permit/residency card enquiries as well as other tasks as discussed and directed by HRM.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Proven work experience as a personal or executive assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency. Knowledge of Adobe suite a strong advantage
- Understanding of marketing strategies and social media management
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office software and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0. (Or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29