Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for managing all activities of Quality Control (QC) and Training department.
• In charge of designing training and quality control programs for all departments in Operations Division.
• Training and evaluating working efficiency of all staffs in QC & Training department and Operation Division.
• Monitoring and speeding up the implementation and deployment plans of staff resources to ensure the fulfillment of KPI targets of QC & Training department and other departments.
• Organizing weekly/monthly meetings of department.
• Building and improving internal reporting system, processes.
• Contact point to work with other departments
• Other related tasks as required by Head of Operation Division.
• Controlling quality of activities of all departments in Operations to ensure the compliance with processes and regulations.
• Detecting and promptly handling mistakes/problems affecting service quality of Operations.
• Proactively proposing quality initiatives by requiring the compliance with policies and procedures to ensure quality; developing new models; making changes to maintain and improve the quality of operating processes.
• Regularly updating professional knowledge to ensure the monitoring is closely carried out with current regulations.
• Designing and managing training plans based on needs of departments.
• Monitoring reports of quality and efficiency of staffs in Operations for re-training plans.
• Collaborating with contact points from other relevant departments to improve operating activities.
• Participating in setting up processes, building scenarios and training skills of customer service for all Operations.
• Performing periodic working reports for line manager.
• Performing other tasks as required by Head of Operations.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Graduated from University of Finance/Economics/Banking or relevant fields.
• At least 5 years of experience at middle or senior management level in department of Training/Quality Control at finance companies or banks.
• Good ability to communicate, present, train, manage and motivate staffs.
• Experience in managing over 5 staffs.
• Ability to analyze data, report, fulfill tasks within deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems requiring accuracy and speed.
• Positive thinking and enthusiastic in work.
• MS Office proficiency (Work, Excel, PowerPoint…)
• Good communication in Vietnamese and English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
•Mức lương cạnh tranh
•Cơ hội thăng tiến, đào tạo
•Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Không có
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29