Mô tả công việc
- Ensure HR Policies and Procedures are aligned with the company’s culture, strategy, objectives and standards, and comply with local legislation.
- Establish clear Instruction Mechanisms so all employees comply with the HR Policies and Procedures.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Budget control: In cooperation to Financial Director, Prepares budgets of human resource operations. Managing Employee Recognition programs, Performance & Reward programs, recruitment, Employment cost
- Manage all the records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as leave records, hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Develop and maintain effective internal & external communication methods.
- Administer effective delegation in all departments. Establish clear and accountable guidelines (SOP) and authority levels so as to enable direct and efficient decisions to be made.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 05 years of experience in the same position in a manufacturing environment. Prefer hometown is in Ha nam.
- Fluently in English Work experience in international companies is critical.
- Highly skill in Microsoft Office: Word, excel and Power point.
- Strong experience in management system, personnel strategy, can analyse the overall system design;
- Leadership, teamwork, gaining cooperation from others. High responsibility, dedication to the job.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thu nhập: 1200$-2000$
- Thưởng doanh thu sản xuất, tháng lương 13, thưởng thâm niên làm việc
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi khác theo quy định của công ty. (Bảo hiểm 24h, nghỉ mát hàng năm...)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 09/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29