Trưởng phòng Hành chính Nhân sự
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Establish and lead recruitment practices and procedures necessary to recruit and retain an effective workforce.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendation to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manage the significant resources growth with developing better recruitment strategies and clear procedures and good administration
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures that align with regional ensures the provisions of cost effective benefits plan
- Plan, develop, implement and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and lead the implementation of a performance management system.
- Provide general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents and permits; warehouse & office cleanliness.
- Management of a full spectrum of legal issues and prompt responses to day-to-day issues that the businesses may face, which includes documentation and drafting, advisory, managing claims and disputes, employment matters, and working with local counsel.
- Anticipate risks (both internal and external), counsel and advise the business leadership on how to manage the risks. The scope could be across supplier / customer relationships, credit management, litigation risks, regulatory matters and business development opportunities
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3-5 years hands on experience in HR & General Affairs area
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, compensation & benefits, organizational planning, training and development, performance management, general affairs and transportation and logistics legal
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Fluency in English is required
- Good presentation abilities.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Very good initiation and negotiation skills
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Capacity to learn and adapt in a fast-paced start up environment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest-growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Trụ sở công ty: 190 Huỳnh Văn Bánh, P.12, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP. Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://www.ninjavan.co/vn-vn/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799