Mô tả công việc
- Set company human resources management policy and strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Review, revise & develop HR policies and procedures to support the company’s operations & development, to help talent engagement & retention
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the human resources department
- Managing the hiring process
- Supporting business needs through development, participation, and preserve human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies and processes
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensuring compliance with the law in all human resource management
- Other related duties assigned by Board Of Directors
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Law or related majors
- At least 5 years of experience in HR and at least 1 year experience in the same position, ability to plan and implement training well
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Solid communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Takes initiative to implement necessary changes
- Good command of English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip, Chin’s Day
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29