Mô tả công việc
- Monitor services and applications across multiple servers and environments. Ensure that all services and applications are up and running smoothly
- Create alert for solution or service if needed as SQL job.
- Monitor all alerts from SQL servers, check and make sure all jobs in SQL server running successfully.
- Correct code issues in job or SSIS package via documentation of error, correct code via handover with DB development team.
- Ensure all Billing files and Tracking files from customer or other team are injected into database successfully.
- Modify the input file, SQL code or SSIS package when needed to ensure data is processed for solutions.
- Data related issue for the web applications that the end users use.
- Ensure all reports (daily, weekly or month) are generated on time and correctly, any complaint from client, other team, or job failure, dig into data or code to find out the reason and fix it in data side or code side (report for customer solution or internal use)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Candidates are required to have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge in in SQL databases, T-SQL queries, and other programming objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Fluent in verbal & written English communication
- Pro-active, hard-working, responsible and high commitment are mandatory characters
- Ability to work in evening or night shift per pre-defined shift roster or ad-hoc requests
These are nice to have:
- Experience in Coding (.NET, VBA) is a big advantage
- Familiar with MS Access, Oracle
- Have basic understanding about System, Security and Networking
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary based on hands-on skill and experience
- Extra allowance for evening & night shifts
- Chances to go onsite in US for training and working
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- “FPT care” health insurance that is exclusive for FPT employees
- Annual medical health check and Summer vacation as per company’s policy
- Social insurance, annual leaves and working conditions following Vietnam labor laws.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Ngo Hai Linh
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ LinhNH31@fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29