Mô tả công việc
- Primary responsibility of building and leading the UIUX department
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblock
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborate with product management and IT to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create or manage the creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Industry Certifications in UX and UI Design
- University degree in design, interaction design preferred by not mandatory
- Working knowledge of English preferred by not mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Design preferably as a Manager working within an Ecommerce or Financial Services.
- Successful experience bringing together and building teams and guiding them through successful design projects/briefs.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
- Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in job application)
- Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- General Abilities: promotes excellence, takes responsibility, creative, ethical, logical thinking, strategic thinking, innovative
- Leadership Abilities: promotes teamwork, adapts well to change, good communication skills, team player, mentoring, planning and organization
- Professional Abilities: self learner, problem identification and resolution.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Thu nhập cạnh tranh
-Đào tạo thường xuyên và lộ trình thăng tiến rõ ràng
-Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, hòa đồng, có nhiều hoạt động văn hóa văn nghệ
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29