Mô tả công việc
Why We Are Looking For You
Seal is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our fast-paced, hungry team working to bring the power of well-designed and easy-to-use SaaS products to thousands of customer around the world.
Senior UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with an amazing creative department of designers, marketers, front-end developers across a wide variety of executions
- Design highly responsive user interface layouts while
- ensuring the content logically flows from one step to the next
- Create detailed, high fidelity, pixel perfect UI designs from wireframes
- Maintain and update site interface, graphics and appearance
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- High fluency in using the popular design toolkit (Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, etc)
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive web design
- Understanding of human factors in interfaces, modern technical stacks and be proficient in crafting user-focused interfaces
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Effective teamwork and active communication with the team of marketers and other designers to get work done
- You’re a conceptual thinker, a problem-solver and take pride in delivering the world-class products for global users
- Good verbal and non-verbal English skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: negotiable: commensurate with the candidate’s capability.
- Work with a young smart & creative team, grow with and scale the team up
- The candidate will have the opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged, put yourself where you can succeed, develop new skills and do new things.
- The candidate can also pitch the ability to have an impact on multiple parts of the business and grow with us.
- Work location: 54A Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi.
- Working time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 AM, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM, From Friday to Saturday Morning.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29