Mô tả công việc
Get to know the position:
• Collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including researchers, product managers, business stakeholders, writers and engineers to build great user experience which delivers business results.
• Work with Engineering and other related groups to ensure features/services work well.
• Turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights
• Participate in user researches and testing activities
• Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
• Plan and conduct cross functional (PM, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc.) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, prioritization, and creation of UX.
• Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
• Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the Information Architecture, User Journey map and wireframe flow for new projects.
• Work with Visual Designers, Content Writers, UX Engineers and UX Researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity User Interface for development
• Plan and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessment.
• Conduct desk check of User Interface during engineering development phases.
• Research industry UX/UI trends and analyze competitor sites, strategies.
• Regular review of usage data to analyze user behavior and pain points
• Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
• Participate in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in UX/UI design
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, or touch devices.
• Good visual design thinking and experience in user interface design
• Experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools.
• Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools.
• Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development
• Experience in conducting user research through various methods, and abilitiy to translate researches finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Negotiable salary
• Lunch allowance and parking free
• 13th month salary, gifts (New Year, birthday, 8/3, 20/10..)
• Team building, company trip
• Insurance after 2 months of probation
• Training in work and fast-track your career path
• Working in a friendly and professional environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29