Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for the management and operation of the Urban Planning design project.
- Follow up the projects and control the progress of the projects in a smooth and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively both with clients externally and design manager, team members internally. Coordinate all stakeholders of the project
- Maintains records to document phases of client / planners / contractor relationship and activities.
- Assist commercial department for the program collection and support related business matters.
- Coach new team members
- Hands-on Design: Help resolve complex technical/design issues for urban planning projects.
- Other management tasks related with projects and team building
- May require domestic travel to visit clients and/or project sites.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Regional and Urban planning
- 5-8 years’ experience as a professional urban planner required including 1-3 years’ project management experience
- Advanced technical ability and good know of Vietnamese rules and regulations. Familiar with and good know of constructive detailed planning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and Vietnamese, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with high degree of accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- AutoCAD proficient, MS Offices, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketchup Revit and other rendering skills are plus; hand sketching ability preferred.
- Experience in foreign company preferred
- Registered urban planner preferred
- Presentation skill is a must.
- Fluent English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- This position request business trip in various locations of Vietnam. Business trips can last several days.
- Applicants should be flexible with regard to working hours and assignments
- Applicants should be incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails and in person
- Applicants should be really pro-active, comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
- All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the NDA team based in our Ho Chi Minh City operations, apply now!
Please send us the below documents via VietnamWorks.
- Resume in English in .DOC or in PDF, describing your professional abilities and your hobbies
- Portfolio in PDF (size not more than 8 Mo) explaining clearly your position and involvement in the projects presented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29