Mô tả công việc
- Handle a one-on-one class (1 teacher vs 1 student) using English and Vietnamese
- Friendly and effectively co-operate with other teachers to handover lessons/ students
- Prepare handouts and teaching plans for your own students and submit to the manager every Monday
- Support VLG team in holding events, both indoor and outdoor activities
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- From 2nd to 4th years student at university or University degree (part-time & full time)
- Excellent in English speaking.
- Understand about Vietnamese culture, history, economy, traditional games
- Speaking other languages is an advantage (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
- Can work as a part-time job with flexible hours (as you will follow the studying schedule of your students)
- Accent from Southern Vietnam or Northern Vietnam. Please mention in your CV which accent you speak.
- Willing to teaching Vietnamese at School or any place in HCMC (student‘s house, office, apartment)
- Have your own transportation.
- Experience teachers are preferred, but not necessary, inexperience teachers will have to join a class for training at the school.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
The successful candidate will have:
A great chance for training and learning at School.
A great network of ex-pats.
Great chance to work with an international environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 29/10/2020
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: 135/10 Nguyễn Cửu Vân, Ward 17, Bình Thạnh District, Hồ Chí Minh City.Website: http://www.vietnameselanguagegarden.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29