Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Coordinate and Develop ENV Outposts in Major Cities
• Develop and manage the recruitment and training process for volunteers and ‘Outposts’, ensuring
quality and consistency
• Deliver wildlife trade seminars at universities for large audiences
• Facilitate wildlife protection volunteer skill training in order to recruit volunteers
• Ensure that all volunteer-led activities meet output requirements and conform to the quality and value
expectations of ENV, including completion of monthly monitoring of business establishments,
awareness events, surveys, and other activities carried out by Outposts in support of wildlife
• Conduct regular critical reviews of program activities and outputs, and identify and implement
necessary improvements to ensure high quality programs
• Frequently travel to the field, as required to work with the public and volunteers
2. Manage ENV Wildlife Protection Network
• Ensure close and regular communication with volunteers and work with all other departments of ENV
to make sure effective information flows between ENV and the Wildlife Protection Network
• Develop and implement creative ways to engage and motivate volunteers and strengthen the network
as a whole, to ensure that outputs are achieved
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of all volunteers on ENV’s volunteer database
3. Manage Volunteer Network Communication Channel
• Manage the ENV Volunteer Network Facebook fan page and 17 Facebook groups of Outposts
• Update news for Google group: write news about volunteers’ activities, noteworthy wildlife news
4. Other Duties
• Produce internal reports and donor reports based on the outcome of various ENV campaign activities
• Complete other duties and assignments as specified by the ENV Management Board and/or the DRT
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Foreign Language or other relevant
• Excellent verbal & written English, and strong written Vietnamese
• Excellent planning, presentation, and management skills• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and pay attention to details
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and networking skills
• Results-oriented with a strong ability to “think outside of the box”
• Willing to travel regularly within Vietnam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Education for Nature – Vietnam (ENV) was established in 2000 as Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of the environment. ENV combats the illegal wildlife trade and aims to foster greater understanding amongst the Vietnamese public about the need to protect nature and wildlife. ENV employs creative and innovative strategies to influence public attitudes and reduce demand for wildlife trade products. ENV works closely with government partners to strengthen policy and legislation, and directly supports enforcement efforts in the protection of endangered species of regional, national, and global significance.
Trụ sở công ty: P1701, 17T5 Hoàng Đạo Thúy, Cầu Giấy, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.envietnam.org/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29