Mô tả công việc
• Managing and optimizing website for better conversion to correct and detect issues:
- partnering with and handling external agencies (development and testing teams) to improve website UI/UX;
- uploading and editing content in website CMS (WordPress);
- working with IT team and website maintenance team to fix arising website bugs at the soonest to improve the performance of website
- recommends new features and functionality based on observation, input from colleagues and trends in the digital space
• Controlling SEO execution of the external agency on the company website to ensure organic search goals are met by assisting with website optimization
- cooperating with content team to validate SEO content;
- cooperating with IT team and website maintenance team to fix SEO technical problems;
- cross-checking on-site optimization, link building actions, and keyword position rankings.
• Use Google Analytics and other tools to compile statistics on usage and prepares reports for various audiences
• Provide monthly reporting and analysis of website metrics
• Performs research for the Digital Manager as needed
• Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Technically savvy and skilled: has an aptitude for and curiosity for all things digital and can quickly master new technology
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing a website and proven success in SEO
• In-depth understanding for content layout, web content editing
• Advanced experience in content management systems and marketing automation tools.
• Proficient in HTML, coding background is helpful
• Ability to understand user and developer requirements, including technical aspects of website creation and SEO
• Good communication skills, including the ability to deal with agency and internal team
• Bachelor’s degree required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• F-ville/ F-town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number: (+84) 943530496
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29