Mô tả công việc
A. General functions
- Follow up production plans day, week and month and deploy to his line
- Manage production resources
- Make a decision to circulate the production source to match the actual production situation
- Directly report to Senior Manager every day, week, month
B. RESPONSIBILITY, BENEFITS AND RIGHTS
- Provide methodologies and personnel arrangements to reach daily, weekly, monthly and daily repot for the Planning Department.
- Responsible for the 8 Hours Pre-Stock program, preparing daily supplies for the team leader, ensuring production supplies are always available 8 hours before the start of production
- Update and maintain the plan with the data requested by the Planning Department
2. Daily work
- Manage the preparation of materials and equipment needed for production
- Compliance with the factory's annual quality targets, defect rate <= 4% / season
- Strict supervision on quality issues, 5S, CSR .........
- Contact Production Preparation, Maintenance, QA and HR on issues related to production
- Immediately notify the Planning Department if there are any changes occurring during the shift
- A quality meeting to assess the quality of work
- Support Lean methods
3. Papers related to the work
- Production schedule day, week, month.
- Job guide.
- Report daily, weekly, monthly output for senior manager
- Fill in the Forms required for production, and need for Lean
- Good communication and good coordination with relevant departments to achieve the daily planning goals
- Check and solve related tasks
- Meetings, work arrangements with relevant departments
5. Work shift
- Check the results of work, evaluate the work well-bad, give methods and work orientation to achieve the highest efficiency..
6. Subordinate management
- Monitoring occupational safety, monitoring 5S, CSR in the area responsible, ensuring compliance with the requirements (regulations of the Company).
- Managing production resources (making decisions to circulate production sources to suit actual production)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Degree, major in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in Welding and Grinding at Bike Production, Mechanical Component, or Metal furniture Production, Door production.
- Must well understanding about welding, grinding. Experience in Robot welding is a plus
- At least 05 years as Production Manager at Manufacturing filed
- Ability to work under high stress and control 400 headcounts
- Good communication in English
- Good awareness of Quality Assurance and Lean manufacturing
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good health care package and health care checking
- Transportation provided in HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
- Supporting a part of government insurance contributions
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Không có
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29