* Company Introduction:
First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students.
Currently we have 07 centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management
* Why work with us?
- We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities.
- Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success.
- We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner.
- As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally.
* We provide:
• Paid professional training and development
• Opportunities for promotion and career development
• A professional international working environment
• Committed colleagues.
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Generous bonus scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
• Professional, fun and exciting work environment
• Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education